Monday, March 21, 2016

Poster Reflection

Poster Reflection

1. I believe that my stance is unclear, but I designed it that way. My poster is supposed to distract the viewer, so they will not understand the point right away.

2. I did not come up with this idea until after the thumbnails and concept boards, so I cannot compare them with my final.

3. My changes from the first version of the poster are small. I covered the page with letters and numbers, filled the big letters with letters and numbers, and made the colors in the background translucent. I also changed some of the colors of the letters.

4. I feel confident about Skill and Technique, because my poster is well edited, and I used lots of different tools to do different things. I am unconfident about my concept, because my concept is a bit hidden, and not really in your face.

5. I had a lot of trouble coming up with my stance. I don't have many issues that I really care about, but I finally decided on saying that ADHD is really difficult to deal with.

6. My biggest challenge design wise was putting words inside the letters. I thought that the outlines of the letters would still be visible, but they kept disappearing. I finally decided to shape the characters to the big letters.

Original:
 Final:

2 comments: