Monday, April 4, 2016

LLLLLLOOOOGGGGGOOOOOSSSSS

One logo I really like is the NASA logo. I think the logo really gets the point of the organization across, and I like the colors
Image result for nasa

I like the Flycycle logo, because it is very simple while also representing what the company is. I like how it looks like a bike with wings

I really like the Pixels logo. I think that like the flycycle logo, its simplicity is what makes it appealing. I also like that the word pixels is all pixellated.
I think that the Poisoncat logo is wonderful. The use of one color makes it stand out, and the overall design is very intriguing.
I don't like the Sharlock logo very much. I think that it is based too heavily on the spinning mouse symbol on macs. Because of this, it seems almost like plagiarism.
While the 1LIN1 logo is interesting, it gives no information as to what the company might be, and is more confusing than anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment