Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Homework 1



My name is Nick Pels, and I live in Manhattan in Harlem. I go to Millennium High School, and am in junior year. I enjoy video games, eating and playing with dogs (but I don't have one).

Pics From My Summer:
In Early August, I went with my mom to the Brooklyn Bridge Park to see an installation with the COOLEST BENCHES EVER. I chose this photo because it gives a good idea of what we saw (and sat on), and has a nice foreground and background.
A week before I went away, we had some family friends come over for a barbecue… in our yard… in Manhattan. This is a picture of some of my favorite people (with the cutest babies) playing in the deck behind our new house, which is unique because there are very few houses in Manhattan with this kind of outdoor space. Oh, and we're the only people in our building with access to it.

This is from my trip to Phoenix, Arizona at a place called hole in the rock, which is a (mostly) natural rock formation in Papago park. It is a rock that you can walk up to with a natural hole that goes straight through it,and it overlooks a lot of the city. This is the view my uncle and I got when we went there to see the sun set.


8 comments:

  1. Nick, your summer looks very fun and relaxing. That bench was very cool, but was it comfortable? Either way looks cool! That Arizona sunset picture was amazing though. Wish I could have seen it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that picture of the bench-- looks very innovative and futuristic. The Arizona sunset was very pretty! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures looks awesome, it really describes how much fun that you must have had this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick, it seems that most of the summer in NYC. Which I don't have a problem with it, I like the picture of the sunset in the Arizonian desert.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo ur summer looks mad dope i remember you talking about how ur dads brother lives in arizona and stuff like that. anyway i hope you like your new house, thats some mad nice photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture at the end I suggest you instagram it! also your summer looked awesome! and so does your house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are very cool benches. You could probably sleep on them if you really wanted to.

    ReplyDelete