Tuesday, November 24, 2015

"How I Want To Die" A Photoshop Portrait of Where I Want to Be in 80 Years

1. The concept behind my project is me, jumping out of the space station down a rainbow path into a dog's mouth. The title is: "How I Want To Die"
I am very happy with the way this turned out- it's developed a lot since the original concept

ME JUMPING:




DOG:
My Process for the DOG:
   1. Go to transform, and click "flip horizontal" 
   2. Change the size of the dog using command t
   3. Select the dog
   4. Create a layer mask
   5. Make everything darker using curves
   6. Make a layer mask for the curves layer
   7. Color everything black (on the mask) except for the dog
   8. Marvel at your incredible skills

How I Want To Die


3 comments:

  1. The image has a very strange final look that fits with the idea very well. The dog is blended well and the rainbow effect is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick your project is very cool and abstract! I like how your jumping into the dog's mouth in space. I'm wondering why you blurred yourself though? It is cool either way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the title makes the theme very funny. It seems as if you want to die in a very creative way by jumping in a rainbow and into a dogs mouth. This makes the image very abstract and awesome.

    ReplyDelete